News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

HT?

Started by Jumper, April 27, 2024, 04:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jumper

I have a HT that was silicone-ed in place. I am converting it so that it can come in and out like most of the ones I have seen. My ? is, dose yours have a gadget between HT and hatch? If so what dose it look like? with/depth/made out of?
Thanks!

davidsea

I'm assuming that you're asking what hardware was used to hold down the removable panels on an SR hardtop.   The factory used pieces of 1/2" off-white starboard - the same as most of the interior and stern area - cut to shape and pivoting on SS machine screws with nylock nuts on all 4 corners of both hatches.  It looks pretty stone-age, but it works and is easy to adjust.
  Again, assuming that the factory trim around the inside edges of the hardtop cutouts is still there, the drawing below will allow you to duplicate the factory parts.  Doing both hatches will require 8 sets, and you should include neoprene washers under the outside screw heads so they don't leak.

sunroof clips.JPGP1020201.JPGP1020200.JPG
1996 SR19 Hdtp. - 2018 Honda  BF115D
2009 Duroboat 16 CC, Honda BF50  -  SOLD
and 19 other boats (I think, lost count)

Jumper

no, this is the area I'm talking about.
thanks.

Nanserbe

No gadgets there, but there is supposed to be a strip of weatherseal on the bottom lip of that Lid for water intrusion.

I believe it is 1/2" wide and about 1/8" thick.
2003 19' Sea Ranger HT
2015 Honda BF115
2015 Yamaha T9.9