News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

Another thing to worry about for the kids...

Started by Markshoreline, February 13, 2018, 09:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markshoreline

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2017/10/31/juul-e-cigs-controversial-vaping-device-popular-school-campuses/818325001/

Kid friendly flavors, great aroma plus all the nicotine of a pack of cigarettes.  A great way to recruit a new generation of smokers!
2002 Sea Ranger HT 21, Yamaha 150, Yamaha 9.9

Rokefin

Yes it is sad....gotta teach them at home early and until they leave the your house. Thankfully none of my kids smoke, both my parents smoked but fortunately I knew better.

Yachter Yat

I don't smoke but one my older brothers did.........all his life......so did my beautiful mother-in-law.  My mother-in-law died at 73 and my brother at 70.  I've heard smoking takes 10 to 15 years off your life.  I've come to believe it.  Don't smoke!

Yat
Being married, is when the woman you're with asks you to remove your pants........because they need washing.   
16 SC/Honda 60  (sold)