News:

Welcome to the largest gathering of Arima boat owners anywhere. We are a forum based gathering of Arima Boat enthusiasts that like to pleasure cruise, fish, camp, and hunt. While Arimas are centered in the PNW, we have members across the globe. It is 3/4's water after all. Lurk, join up, and post about your Arima upgrades, family trips, and of course, your fishing exploits. Just remember to add photos whenever possible.

Main Menu

ISO 17’ SR enclosure

Started by Calmwtrs, May 13, 2022, 06:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calmwtrs

I just bought my first Arima (06 17' SR, 90 Etec) and it doesn't have an enclosure. Looking for frame, top, side windows and drop curtains. Anybody have this setup that they'd like to sell, or know where I could get one?

La-Z-Buoy

Not saying it doesn't happen but finding a used one is pretty rare. Your best bet is to enlist the help of an upholstery shop. Or contact your local boat dealer and he should know who makes boat tops. Don't know where you are from but if around the Seattle/Puget Sound area the Arima factory is in Bremerton and I believe they can build you a top. Be prepared to leave your boat at the shop as the tops are built to the boat. They don't come ready made. Good luck. Having a top makes a nice boat even nicer, especially in inclement weather.
Richard

2001 21' Sea Ranger HT
2017 DF 140 Suzuki, Honda 8

Mooch

Gonna be tough to find.  Off The Hook (AO member) builds pilot house tops for sale, if looking for a HT solution.  I believe he's also found as Brandi Reyes on FB.  Good luck.
Matt. 8:27    The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"

Subourbonman

Quote from: Calmwtrs on May 13, 2022, 06:43:54 AM
I just bought my first Arima (06 17' SR, 90 Etec) and it doesn't have an enclosure. Looking for frame, top, side windows and drop curtains. Anybody have this setup that they'd like to sell, or know where I could get one?

Hi Calmwtrs, are you looking for something rigid, or a bimini top? I have a bimini top frame that needs canvas. I also have a rear enclosure I've been trying to sell from my 16'

Jose
Jose D

2000 16' Arima Sea Explorer Custom Pilot House
80Hp Yamaha
Lorance HDS 7